Tuesday, May 1, 2012

(1) Ohhhhhh Macbeth..........

I do love literature especially Shakespeare’s work but I’ve never read the original version. Usually I’ll find the simplified version. When Ms Dzeelfa assigned us to read Macbeth, the original version…I started to feel overwhelmed and discouraged. Seriously, I like Macbeth, but I really cannot understand the language. I like the story line, I like the issues in the story and I also like the characters. I’m looking for the abridged version of Macbeth on the internet as an input for me before I start reading the original version of Macbeth.

1 comment:

  1. If you must, read the simplified version. But honestly i feel that it is more helpful to refer to guiding notes that translates what things mean. You can find these notes alongside the text in most books.

    ReplyDelete