Wednesday, May 30, 2012

(10) MEQBEH

Assalamualaikum and Hi Miss Dzeelfa!
Hello people! ;)
Meqbeh? Yeah, it is 'Macbeth' in Northen Dialect! (HAHA)
My group and I have been assigned to do a Macbeth video BUT in a northen dialect! (LOL).
The moment I saw my name and several others in your post at our facebook  group,and you mentioned there that we need to do it in  northen dialect, I was like.... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :P
I can't imagine how to change the dialogue-from a very old english,bombastic words,sophisticated english to Northen dialect!
Oh! there is a mojor problem, to be specific, MY problem. Honestly,I am not really good in northen dialect, and in fact, I myself hardly to understand the dialect. Yes, shame on me. BOOOO! I am a Perak-ian, but my family and I didn't really practicing the dialect, and perhaps because of the origin of my family itself. We were born in a place where the northen dialect are not really applied and it is quite impossible to hear the dialect at my place. There is no "kome,ate,awat,ect''.
But... it was a  great experience! The whole scenes in our video involved only one place, which is Bukit Ekspo,UPM. Beautiful scenery,calm, full of trees, suit the theme of our video. J
My group consist of five people, which are: Najmi, Maal, Faizah, Siti Awatif, and me, Hanisah Safian J
The recording part was the toughest among all. However, we still managed to finish up all the scenes in about three hours time. Tiring? Yeap. Happy? Yeap yeap!

The making of 'MEQBEH':


The witches

Meqbeh

Bangkoq


It is surely and obviously will become one of the sweetest memories!
Thank you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment