Sunday, May 27, 2012

(10) Macbeth in Northern Dialect?


The moment, you assigned us with this task…I start to imagine how it will look like. This time, Hats divided into two groups…me and Hanisah, doing northern dialect while Pei sha, Khayma and sharmi doing hip hop style….Alhamdulilah, we finished shooting but there are challenges that we have to gone through. …you know, not all of us can speak northern dialect very well…but they still give their best, I feel proud of them.
We having fun doing this shooting thingy….Tired, but we are happy….everyone contribute. I’ll never thought Macbeth could speak Northern dialect….I think it is really hard to translate old English into our dialect, the structure are different and some of the vocabulary do not have in our dialect..So, we have to improvise a bit but the story line still the same.

We are doing witches scenes with Macbeth and Banquo.. can you imagine? If the English version, the witches have their own mantra, can you guess how we doing it in northern dialect..Oh my god, I don’t know whether I should laugh or cry….it is really tough .I wonder what my mom will say when she watch our video…I think she’s going to cry watching her daughter become northern witch…..

*i wonder if three of us looks like:

# three witches

OR

# three stooges actually....????

Whatever we going through while making this video, it is a great experience for me. Working with people…I learn a lot while working with them. To all northern dialect groups…thank you very much for your cooperation…glad we can work together.

*teamwork of course....yess,that us when we were doing the shooting thingy...


Lastly, I hope you (miss Dzeelfa) enjoy watching our video.Just wait and see the results....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment