Wednesday, May 23, 2012

(7) Muchas gracias

Assalamualaikum and Hi Miss Dzeelfa!

Hoyeahhhhh! All the hard work was paid off. The feedbacks and comments from you and from the other classmates towards our video was really unexpected. I love the fact that most of our classmates were actually enjoyed the video and they get the meaning of the concept! :) Oh yeah, and I love the fact that you actually got the meaning that we are trying to convey by putting the mystical songs, smoke, and also the close up of “Lady Macbeth’s” hand while shes playing the chimes! At first I thought that I need to explain the underlying meaning of the chimes, smoke and the music background to the audience, but I was totally wrong! and I am glad that I was wrong! Hehe
It is hard to tell how I feel when we about to presents our video to the class. I am really nervous if it didn’t turn good. But... everything went awesomeeee! Thank you ALLAH! Thank you Miss Dzeelfa! Thank you friends!  THE HATS were really happy about it!

Thank youuuuuu! *Hi Miss Dzeelfa,dont be afraid,this is us!* haha
As for the feedback, we will take it as a guideline and a motivation to do a better job on the next projects (If there is). Thank you for the compliments and all the good words!
Indirectly, although the video’s project looks like a simple activity, student cantered, fun and entertaining activity, but believe or not, as for me, all the videos shown from all the groups makes me become more aware and  clear , or understand about who Macbeth is? Who Lady Macbeth is? and all the other characters in ‘MACBETH’. I think it is the main point of this activity, which is  by assigning us to create this video; We are not learn ‘Macbeth’ in a typical way (reading books, notes, yada yada), but you have assigned us to complete the task in an interesting ways! Thanks to you Miss Dzeelfa!

The word of the day: Thank You! ;)

Hanisah Safian 152604

No comments:

Post a Comment