Tuesday, May 22, 2012

(4) Dear Macbeth, can you hear me?

Hanisah Safian 152604
Dear Macbeth,
Please be gentle to me,
Dear Macbeth,

Please be kind to me,

I am really mad at you. I wonder why I still can’t actually attract to you. I did try to sleep together with you! I put you besides me! I watch the videos of you repeatedly! I read and I read again and again and again. I even try to search about your background!

But why… why don’t I fall in love with you like what most of my friend does? Please be gentle to me. I really would like to know you better! Yes I am! I don’t want to miss any part of you. Honestly, I felt really stupid when all my friends were talking about you and discuss about you in front of me! I just can stand there pretending that I know what they are talking about. It is sad and pathetic!
Hanisah Safian 152604
But then, I keep motivate and push myself to not give up! and I always bear in mind that :

so, Macbeth canbe fun too right? :P

...ehem, after several days...

Dear Macbeth,
I love the fact that now I actually know better about you compared to the last time, but I need to struggle really hard to ensure that I get the meaning correctly. Oh by the way, I got an info about Macbeth  that says :
‘Naming the play aloud is considered bad luck by some actors. They refer to it instead as: The Scottish Play". There was a funny episode of Black Adder where they ridiculed the practice.’
Macbeth,you're really something.don't you? 
Macbeth, please be gentle to me! Please!
Sincerely,
Hanisah Safian
P/s: But worry not! Macbeth do become gentle to me from day to day! uuuuu  (~ ̄3 ̄)~

No comments:

Post a Comment