Sunday, June 3, 2012

(12) Macbeth or Meqbeh?

Hollla…sorry for the late entry.

There are different between first video and second video. For me, the first video is tough on the script part. The language is very old…and when we recording it, we have to take it few time, because sharmila has a tongue slip while says the line. I think what make it hard, it is because the language is not a everyday language..I mean the language are not what we spokes everyday..The English is very old and are not use in daily conversations. Other than that, I think the first video are not very interesting…I mean the making is interesting but the video is a bit boring because really depend on the original script.

While in a second language, we found it really interesting. Maybe because we use our own dialect and we have the freedom to adapt the script to suit our context and dialect. However we still have difficulties in making this video. As I say in the previous post, some of us are not from northern district, so they cannot speak in northern very well. There are some scene when we have to re-take few time because of the language is not a northern dialect. Other than that, there are few words or sentence that we cannot find it in our northern dialect. We have to change it and adapt to the script.

If you asks me, which one I like the most..Of course I will say I like the second video. I think the second video is very interesting idea. I think, all my classmates enjoying themselves in the video sessions that day. If u heard a most loud laugh from the back, I think that’s me. All of the video I’ve watched, I laugh.

Thank you for giving us this experience. If you didn’t assign us with these tasks, I also didn’t realize what we capable to do. Thanks a lot Miss Dzeelfa.

1 comment:

  1. Not late at all. You've done more than enough. Well done.

    ReplyDelete